Let’s take shots.
Non-alcoholic shots. These Fireball Shots truly taste like fire. They’re next level spicy and may require a chaser. But drinking these shots sporadically throughout flu season result in an ultra boosted immune system, reduced inflammation, and can aid in weight loss. Grab a juicer, ginger, turmeric, cayenne, lemon, and SHOT GLASSES.
How to Make Homemade Fireball Shots:
Homemade Ginger Shots Ingredients:
While this recipe only requires 3 ingredients, you can absolutely customize it to your liking. Sub the lemon for another citrus like orange or grapefruit, or just enjoy it as is!
Here are of the ingredients used in this fireball shots recipe:
- Ginger Root.
- Turmeric Root.
- Black Pepper.
- Filtered Water.
Helpful Tips in Making the Perfect Fireball Shots:
These spicy fireball shots have a whole bunch of incredible benefits. When you start your mornings with fireball shots a few times a week, some of the incredible benefits include:
- Strong immune system.
- Healthy digestion.
- Curbed cravings.
- Reduced inflammation.
Still confused? Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. What’s the point of taking wellness shots?
Wellness shots are intended to boost your immune system. When your immune system is strong, it has an easier time warding off sickness. Of course this should be coupled with an overall healthy diet, but wellness shots can also aid in weight loss, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion.
2. Are immunity shots safe to take everyday?
These shots are incredibly intense and spicy, and too much can actually be detrimental. It’s recommend to take them 3-4 days in a row once or twice a month. If you know you’re going to be traveling or in a large crowd, plan to take immunity shots before and/or afterwards.
3. I don’t have a juicer. Is there another way to make these shots?
Yes! You can blend all of the ingredients in a blender, strain them through a mesh colander, then divide them between shot glasses. Check out my GINGER SHOTS blog post where I made them in a blender.
Homemade Fireball Shots
- 50 g Ginger Root Make sure to wash well. No need to peel. It's okay if the measurements aren't exact.
- 30 g Turmeric Root Make sure to wash well. No need to peel. It's okay if the measurements aren't exact.
- 1 Lemon Include the peel! Make sure to wash well.
- 500 ml Filtered Water Can sub with coconut water for extra hydration
- 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- To your juicer add the ginger, turmeric, and lemon. Allow to juice fully. Add the juice to the large mixing bowl and quickly give your blender a rinse to avoid the turmeric to stain.
- Along with the juice, add in the water, cayenne, and black pepper to the mixing bowl. Whisk until the powder is incorporated.
- Add the juice into a spouted glass to avoid spilling. Add a small funnel into the shot glass and carefully pour your mixture in. You'll need to give the mixture a stir each time before you pour it to avoid too much cayenne and black pepper settling to the bottom.
- Once you've divided the juice amongst all of your shot glasses, keep them stored in the fridge and consume within 5 days. If these shots are just for you, store leftovers in ice cube molds in the fridge.