SUMMER IN A GLASS.
Enjoy this ultra fresh and healthy Tropical Greens Smoothie! This nourishing smoothie is loaded with nutrients and vibrant tropical flavors, and is made in just minutes. It sneaks in important vitamins and minerals while tasting like you’re on a tropical vacation. This smoothie is perfect for beginners looking to introduce greens and healthy breakfasts into their diet!
How to Make a Tropical Greens Smoothie:
Tropical Greens Smoothie Ingredients:
This aesthetic green smoothie packs in a beautiful combo of fruits and dark greens. We used our DAILY GREENS SHOT for the greens, but any green juice will work as a substitute. Simply blend frozen fruit with hydrating coconut water and a protein powder, then enjoy with a splash of greens.
Here are of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Helpful Tips for Making the Perfect Smoothie:
Need tips on making the perfect smoothie? Follow these tips below:
- Start with 1 cup of coconut water and gradually increase to about 2 cups.
- Start your Vitamix blender on a low speed and gradually increase. If you turn your blender off momentarily, turn down the speed as well when you start your blender back up. Never turn your blender on at a high speed.
- Pour about an inch or two of greens at the bottom of your glass. When you pour the smoothie in, it will magically create beautiful lines and shapes on the side of the glass.
- For the freshest smoothie possible, use frozen fruit. Did you know frozen fruit is fresher than fruit that sits out? The moment fruit is plucked it starts to decay. Frozen fruit is flash frozen immediately after being plucked keeping the nutritional value in tact. Unfrozen fruit goes bad quickly, and with it go the nutrients. Plus, frozen fruit can be enjoyed all year round!
Tropical Greens Smoothie
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 2 scoops Protein Powder I use Sprout Living's protein powder
- 2 cups Coconut Water
- 2 inches Daily Greens Shot This is for the green splash of color - I used my Daily Greens Shot recipe, but if you don't have time to make it, any green juice works.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Start with 1 cup of coconut water and add more if it’s too thick. Blend until smooth.
- Pour about an inch or 2 of the daily greens juice at the bottom of each glass. Top with the blended smoothie and enjoy immediately!