VACATION IN A GLASS.
This Turmeric Crush Smoothie is inspired by Erewhon Market’s ultra popular version. The vibrant colors coupled with the nutrient dense recipe make this the perfect refreshing treat. This smoothie packs in both fruits and vegetables and tastes like a tropical vacation.
How to Make a Turmeric Crush Smoothie:
Turmeric Crush Smoothie Ingredients:
This recipe is inspired by Erewhon’s Turmeric Crush Smoothie – it is a must try next time you’re in Los Angeles! If you’re not familiar, Erewhon is an upscale market in Los Angeles notorious for healthy food and aesthetically pleasing smoothies.
Our version is incredibly similar, though we think ours is slightly more nutrient dense while maintaining the delicious, fruity flavors.
Here are of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Helpful Tips for the Best Turmeric Crush:
Not only is this smoothie vibrant and beautiful, the Turmeric Crush Smoothie has incredible health benefits. These benefits include:
- Strengthened immune system – prevent and fight off illness!
- Healthy digestion.
- Relieves inflammation & arthritis.
- Boosted serotonin – helps with anxiety!
Let’s break down the exact steps you need to make this healthy smoothie recipe:
- Prepare your produce – make sure you are using organic, fresh ingredients. You can use turmeric powder, but real turmeric root contains a significant amount more nutrients.
- Don’t skip out on the black pepper. It may seem odd to add pepper to a smoothie, but black pepper is essential in helping your body absorb key nutrients from the turmeric.
- Blend all ingredients until extremely smooth.
- Add beet juice to your glass. I highly recommend using my OXYGEN SHOTS for an extra boost of nutrients and flavor.
- Enjoy immediately. You can store the smoothie in the fridge for up to a day, so if you’re just cooking for one store the extra portion in the fridge to enjoy the following morning.
Turmeric Crush Smoothie
- 200 ml Filtered Water
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Mango
- 2 Medium Carrots, peeled
- 1 Orange, peeled
- 2 Tangerines, peeled
- 1 Thumbnail Sized Piece Turmeric Root
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Beet Juice I recommend using my Oxygen Shot
- Add all ingredients (aside from the beet juice) to a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add 2 tbsp of the beet juice to the bottom of each glass. Divide the smoothies between your glasses and enjoy!