Vitamin a in soup form.
Soothe your soul with this vitamin A rich Carrot Ginger Sweet Potato Soup packed with cozy goodness. This easy to make soup is perfect for cozy nights in and requires less than 10 ingredients! This nutritious soup is vibrant, creamy, and warms your soul from the inside out.
How to Make Carrot Ginger Sweet Potato Soup:
Carrot Sweet Potato Ginger Soup Ingredients:
What’s better than a warming, flavorful soup on a chilly day? Not only is this Carrot Sweet Potato Ginger Soup full of delicious fall flavors, it requires less than 10 ingredients. Whether you’re a pro chef or have never cooked a day in your life, this healthy soup is incredibly easy to make. Here are of all of the ingredients used in this recipe:
- Sweet Potato.
- Vegetable Broth.
- Coconut Milk.
- Olive Oil.
- Salt & Pepper.
Helpful Tips for Making Soup:
This recipe is extremely simple. Cook the vegetables until softened, then blend and enjoy! Here are some tips to make the absolute best soup possible:
- Wash all of your produce really well. Even if it’s organic, it’s important to clean everything.
- Wait for the soup to cool down before blending. If it’s too hot it’ll damage your blender. I also recommend keeping the top of your blender open to let steam escape.
- Don’t overfill your blender. If it fills any more than 3/4 of the way up, it can overflow.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for about a week. Alternatively, store in the freezer for a few months.
Still confused? Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. What are the benefits of Carrot Ginger Soup?
This soup is loaded with nutrient rich ingredients. Carrots and Sweet Potato are high in vitamin A which is great for your eyes and immune system. The ginger is also super powerful in keeping a strong immune system. Have this soup throughout flu season along with my GINGER SHOTS to avoid getting sick!
2. Is this soup recipe easy for beginners?
This soup comes together in 30 minutes with under 10 ingredients. It’s mostly hands off making it incredibly easy to prepare. Simply add all of the ingredients to a pot, let soften, let cool, then blend and enjoy.
3. How long does this soup last?
This soup makes 4 large portions and lasts about a week in the fridge and a few months in the freezer. It’s a great meal prep option for those who are busy and don’t have time to whip up a complicated meal. Your weeknight dinners just got easy!
Carrot Ginger Sweet Potato Soup
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 White Onion, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 lb Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 3 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Add olive oil to a pot on low medium heat. After a min or so add the chopped onion, minced garlic, and chopped ginger.
- After a minute, add the peeled and chopped carrots, sweet potato, and veg broth. Simmer for 20 min or until the carrots and sweet potato are tender.
- Let cool then transfer to a blender along with the coconut milk and sea salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between 3 or 4 portions and top with a drizzle of coconut milk, chopped chives, pepitas, flaky sea salt, and black pepper. Enjoy!