cozy and crisp. Fall in a bowl.
Fall food screams bountiful, earthy, cozy, and crisp. Here we dressed up these Overnight Chia Oats with our favorite fall flavors resulting in a breakfast abundant in nutrients and goodness. You need just 5 minutes to create your overnight chia oats base which you can decorate however you’d like.
How to Make Apple Overnight Chia Oats:
Apple Overnight Chia Oats Ingredients
These ultra cozy Overnight Chia Oats make 2 portions and are kept in the fridge for up to one week. If you have the space, double the recipe and divide between 4 individual sized containers. They are called “overnight” chia oats because they are intended to sit in the fridge overnight where they soak up the liquid and expand.
Here are of the ingredients used in this recipe:
- Rolled Oats.
- Chia Seeds.
- Grated Apple.
- Protein Powder.
- Plant Based Milk.
- Maple Syrup.
- Plant Based Vanilla Yogurt.
Helpful Tips for the Perfect Overnight Chia Oats:
These chia oats are not only cozy and delicious, they are one of our favorite healthy breakfasts. When you start your day with this breakfast you can expect:
- To be fully satiated until lunch. These ingredients will keep you satisfied for hours!
- A healthy heart.
- A healthy gut.
- Weight management.
Let’s break down the exact steps you need to make this healthy vegan breakfast:
- Grab an airtight container where you’ll store the chia oats. I use THIS ONE.
- Add the dry ingredients first. Stir, then follow with the remaining ingredients. Mix well to avoid clumps from the protein powder.
- Seal the container and add to the fridge. Let sit overnight or for at least 3-4 hours.
- Add to a breakfast bowl and add toppings of your choice.
Apple Overnight Chia Oats
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Plant Based Vanilla Yogurt I love Culina and Forager
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave
- 2 cup Plant Based Milk
- 1 scoop Plant Based Protein Powder I love Sprout Living
- 1 Small Apple; grated
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Add the protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, and rolled oats to your airtight container. Mix well.
- Follow with the yogurt, maple syrup, milk, and grated apple. Mix well making sure there are no lumps of protein powder.
- Store in the fridge overnight, or for at least 3-4 hours. Add 1/2 of the mixture to a bowl and add toppings of choice. I went with pepitas, cacao nibs, almond butter, sliced almonds, and hemp seeds.