Craving warm and cozy holiday flavors? We’ve got you covered with this perfectly spiced homemade Apple Cinnamon Granola. This crunchy granola is super versatile and makes an incredible homemade gift from the heart. Plus these holiday flavors will make your kitchen smell incredible!
Homemade & Minimal Ingredients
The ingredients used in this Apple Cinnamon Granola recipe are extremely simple and nourishing. They’re packed with healthy carbohydrates from the rolled oats, fat from the nuts, and protein from both!
Here are all the delicious ingredients:
- Rolled Oats
- Slivered Almonds
- Sea Salt
- Coconut Shreds
- Melted Coconut Oil
- Apple Sauce
- Maple Syrup
You can end here, but once the granola is completely cooled feel free to mix in some dark chocolate chips or dried fruit for extra sweetness.
How to Enjoy this Apple Cinnamon Granola
I love this Apple Cinnamon Granola so much because it can be used in so many different ways. It would also make such a cute holiday gift!
Here are a few ideas on how to enjoy this Apple Cinnamon Granola:
- In a yogurt bowl. I enjoyed this granola atop a bowl of protein coconut yogurt from Kite Hill with blueberries and peanut butter.
- In a smoothie bowl. I LOVE adding crunch to my smoothie bowls. Add 1/4 cup of granola to a wide mouth jar, top with a thick smoothie, and enjoy with a spoon. I highly recommend choosing my Fall Apple Pie Smoothie – the combination of flavors will blow your mind.
- As cereal. Add your favorite plant based milk (mine is Vanilla Almond Milk from Malk) and enjoy with a spoon!
Easy Vegan Recipe
Not only is granola SO easy to make at home, it doesn’t require much work at all. First, add all of the ingredients to a wide bowl. Next, transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking tray, then transfer the baked granola to a jar. That’s it! For storing your granola, you can keep it on the countertop OR in the fridge. I prefer storing it in the fridge as it makes the granola even crunchier and last longer.
Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 3 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2.5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 4 oz containers Apple Sauce
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Next add in the remaining wet ingredients – apple sauce, coconut oil, and maple syrup – and stir to combine.
- Add mixture to a baking sheet and bake for 30 min stopping at the 10 min and 20 min mark to stir & avoid burning.
- Let cool then add to an airtight jar and keep out on the counter! Add to yogurt bowls, smoothies, etc!