This simple Fall Apple Pie Smoothie features all of your favorite crisp Fall smoothies packed into one nourishing smoothie. This vegan smoothie recipe is incredibly easy to prepare made with easy to find ingredients. If you’re craving wholesome Fall flavors, then start your day right with this perfectly spiced Fall Apple Pie Smoothie!
Classic Apple Pie in Smoothie Form
I absolutely love Apple Pie, and I can get those flavors every day during Fall thanks to this
Here are all the delicious ingredients:
- Rolled Oats
- Almond Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Protein Powder
Holiday Inspired Smoothie
Who doesn’t love apple pie? It’s wholesome, cozy, and is really perfect year round but really hits the spot during the holiday months. This smoothie makes 2 average sized portions, but can be one portion if you’re in need of energy or just completed a workout. This apple pie smoothie is loaded with delicious, fall friendly ingredients and is a wonderfully refreshing take on a traditional warm apple pie.
Turn it into Baked Oats
This smoothie recipe features blended oats which means if you bake it, it’ll take on the consistency of baked oats! Here’s how:
- Increase the rolled oats from 1/2 cup to 2 cups
- Increase the almond milk from 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups
- Add 2 tsp baking powder
- Add a portion to a ramekin and bake in the oven at 400F for 30 minutes OR air fry at 375F for 11-14 minutes.
Fall Apple Pie Smoothie
- 2 bananas
- 2 fuji apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder I use Sprout Living's Epic Vegan Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients apart from the peanut butter to a blender. Blend until super smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle the peanut butter on the inside of 2 glasses. Divide the smoothie mixture between the 2 glasses and enjoy!