VEGAN TZATZIKI. 6 INGREDIENTS. 1O MINUTES.
This authentic tasting Vegan Tzatziki is made from minimal ingredients and takes just 10 minutes to prepare! It is SO refreshing and makes a great dip or topping on any meal. You won’t believe how easy is comes together!
How to Make 10 Minute Vegan Tzatziki:
Easy Vegan Tzatziki
Not only is this vegan tzatziki delicious and refreshing, it’s made of minimal healthy ingredients. No big cooking operation either, it’s all done in 10 minutes!
Here are all the delicious ingredients:
- 16oz Kite Hill Yogurt
- Fresh Dill
- Lemon Juice & Zest
- Persian Cucumber
- Minced Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Enjoy this Tzatziki
I love this vegan tzatziki so much because it can be used in so many different ways. The best part is it’s a yogurt base and has far fewer calories than say a ranch dressing, so you can be generous with your portion size. Here are a few ideas on how to enjoy this creamy tzatziki:
- As a dip. Baby carrots, celery, and crackers all taste amazing paired with this tzatziki.
- As a base. For a recent dinner party I spread this tzatziki on a serving platter and topped it with roasted squash and brussels sprouts. The cooling sauce was the perfect contrast to the warm roasted veggies.
- As a topping. Pictured here I topped my veggie burger with the tzatziki. What went from a boring, plain burger turned into a decadent and flavorful meal.
- As a salad dressing. Also pictured is a salad bowl topped with the veggie burger and tzatziki – so easy and delicious! If you make this sauce try it with a Greek salad, the flavors are absolutely incredible.
It’s important to note this sauce does not freeze well, so keep in mind it’ll expire in 5 days and to enjoy it within that timeframe.
10 Minute Tzatziki
The best part of this vegan tzatziki is how easy it is. Most tzatziki recipes call for draining the cucumber, but I skipped that step and grated a Persian cucumber directly into the sauce. I didn’t find it too watery at all – paired with Kite Hill’s creamy vegan yogurt I found the consistency perfect.
10 Minute Vegan Tzatziki
- 1 16oz Container Kite Hill Vegan Yogurt
- 1/2 small Lemon, juice and zest from
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Persian Cucumber, grated
- 1/4 cup Dill, chopped and stems discarded
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Simply add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until combined. That's it! keep stored in the fridge for up to one week.