This decadent and ultra filling Mushroom Beef Tagliatelle is the perfect vegan dinner. This recipe makes a large batch that can be made in under 30 minutes, perfect for a dinner party or to enjoy throughout the week. This recipe features ground “beef” from Abbot’s Butcher.
Decadent Mushroom Beef Tagliatelle
It is amazing how easy a decadent recipe like this comes together. I truly felt like I was transported to Italy! You’ll only need these simple ingredients:
- Tagliatelle Pasta (can sub with any other kind of pasta)
- Mushrooms (I used cremini but feel free to substitute for any other mushroo)
- Onion & Garlic
- Abbot’s Butcher Chorizo
- Coconut Milk
- Fresh Herbs
Made in One Pot
Not only is this spring inspired soup delicious, it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need is a large pot and an immersion blender. If you don’t have an immersion blender you can use a regular blender – but, it is time consuming as you’ll have to wait for the soup to cool down before blending. With an immersion blender, you can keep the soup in your pot making for an easier cleanup.
Mushroom Beef Tagliatelle
- Olive oil
- 8 oz Tagliatelle Pasta
- 1/2 White Onion, diced
- 4-6 cloves Garlic
- 8.5 oz Container Mushrooms
- 1 Container Abbot's Butcher Ground "Beef"
- 1 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Peas
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley optional topping
- Dried Oregano optional topping
- Vegan Parmesan optional topping
- Bring a salted and oil pot of water to a boil and cook your tagliatelle until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Prep your ingredients – finely dice the onion, mince the garlic, and slice the mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook covered until tender, about 10 min. Add in the "beef" and cook for 5 min or until crispy. If you want extra crispy pieces, reserve 1/4 cup of the "beef" and cook in your air fryer or oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until ultra crispy. Add to the final dish as a topping.
- Stir the coconut milk into your mixture. Once it’s started to reduce, add in the pasta and peas.
- Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!