YOUR BREAKFAST TOAST, ELEVATED.
For when you’re craving something special for breakfast, but only have the time and/or energy for toast. Introducing this really simple, yet really delicious Cucumber Toast. On your crispy toast is a layer of vegan cream cheese topped with cucumber ribbons, chili crisp, poppy seeds, and sea salt.
How to Make Cucumber Toast:
Cucumber Toast Meet Poppyseed Bagel
I came up with this cucumber breakfast toast recipe on a whim, though I suspect I was subconsciously dreaming of those classic tea time cucumber sandwiches. That and poppy seed bagels. So I combined the two and topped it with chili crisp (the best part) and was left with a toast so good I had no choice but to share. Here are all of the simple ingredients used in this elite toast:
- Toasted Bread.
- Cucumber Ribbons.
- Vegan Cream Cheese.
- Chili Crisp.
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sea Salt.
5 Simple Ingredients
This super simple toast recipe only requires 5 key ingredients (6 if you include salt) and takes just minutes to prepare.
- Toast your bread. Any works, though my favorite is Dave’s Killer Bread Thin Sliced.
- Top with your favorite vegan cream cheese (I love Miyoko’s), thinly sliced cucumbers, chili crisp, poppy seeds, and sea salt.
- Enjoy immediately!
- 2 slices Toasted Bread I used Dave's Killer Bread's Thin Sliced Bread
- 2-3 tbsp Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 Persian Cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 2-3 tsp Chili Crisp
- Sea Salt to taste
- Toast your bread. While it's in the toaster, slice your cucumber into ribbons.
- Add all toppings to your toasts (cream cheese, cucumber ribbons, poppy seeds, chili crisp, and sea salt) and enjoy immediately!