If you’re looking for easy vegan lunch ideas, you’re in the right place! These Buffalo Chickpea Sandwiches are incredibly simple to make, and can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
Buffalo Chickpea Key Ingredients
The ingredients used in these buffalo chickpea sandwiches are fairly simple and easy to find:
- Canned chickpeas.
- Red onion.
- Garlic powder.
- Buffalo sauce. I use this one from PRIMAL KITCHEN.
- Vegan ranch. Optional, but takes it to another level. My favorite is from PRIMAL KITCHEN.
Buffalo Chickpea Sandwich
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup vegan buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1/4 red onion, thinly diced
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 slices toasted bread
- tomato slices
- spinach leaves
- pickle slices
- 2 avocados
- vegan ranch dressing
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and add to a mixing bowl. Roughly mash.
- Mix in the red onion, celery, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, vegan mayo, and buffalo sauce. Mix until fully combined.
- Assemble your open faced sandwiches! Toast your bread and top with a few avocado slices (use a fork to spread the avocado), spinach leaves, tomato slices, pickles slices, the chickpea buffalo mash, and a drizzle of vegan ranch.