Traditional Cobb Salad. Made Vegan.
How to Make Vegan Cobb Salad:
Authentic Vegan Cobb Salad
Perfect Salad for Beginners
Vegan Cobb Salad
This protein packed Vegan Cobb Salad is just as flavorful and hearty as the original.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 large head Romaine
- 1 container Abbot's Butcher Chick'n
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 block High Protein Tofu
- Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Kala Namak (black salt)
- 1.5 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 block Tempeh
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1/2 Lemon, juice from
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- Prep all your veggies - chop your lettuce, dice your avocado and red onion, and halve your cherry tomatoes.
- Next start prep the tempeh bacon by slicing the tempeh into cubes and tossing in tamari. Place in the air fryer until crispy, about 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- While the tempeh is in the air fryer, crumble your high protein tofu and toss with turmeric, kala namak, and a splash of avocado oil. Pan fry until golden.
- The Abbot's Chick'n can be made in the air fryer or on the stovetop. If you're looking for a chewier consistency, pan fry until golden brown. If you're looking for crunch, air fry for about 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Assemble three bowls (or one large if you're saving for later). If you're going to eat the salad immediately toss in any vegan ranch dressing and enjoy with salt and pepper.