PIZZA MEET BAGEL. MADE VEGAN.
These 4 ingredient vegan Bagel Bites are the perfect healthy finger food to serve at your next gathering. Modeled after frozen Bagel Bites you may have enjoyed in childhood, this simple take tastes identical to the original and only requires FOUR ingredients. Plus, it’s completely vegan!
How to Make Vegan Bagel Bites:
Vegan Bagel Bites Ingredients
It is shocking how easy these bagel bites are – they only require 4 key ingredients! The actual “bagel” base is only 2 ingredients, flour and yogurt. No kneading or stand mixer required, simply mix the ingredients in a bowl, form into discs, and air fry. Here are all of the ingredients we used:
- All-Purpose Flour.
- Vegan Yogurt.
- Tomato Sauce.
- Vegan Cheese.
Perfect for Gatherings
Whether it’s the Super Bowl, Fourth of July, or really a gathering of any sort these vegan Bagel Bites are the perfect snack to bring. You won’t believe how easy they are to make – and when you run out making another batch will take just minutes. Here are the steps to make these iconic bites:
- Combine the flour with baking powder and salt. Then stir in the yogurt.
- Form about 6 balls. Air fry.
- Let cool then slice each ball in half. Add toppings. Air fry.
- Enjoy immediately, or store in the freezer and add to the air fryer when ready to enjoy.
4 Ingredient Vegan Bagel Bites
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Vegan Yogurt We love Kite Hill's Protein Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Vegan Cheese
- 6 tbsp Miyoko's Liquid Mozzarella About 1/2 tbsp per bite
- To a bowl add 1 cup of flour, a pinch of salt, and a tsp of baking powder. Stir to combine then add in a cup of vegan yogurt. If you want your bites to be protein packed, you can sub a bit of the flour with protein powder, and you can use Kite Hill’s protein vegan yogurt.
- Roll dough into about 6 balls and air fry at 350 degrees for 12 min. Feel free to make them in the oven if you don't have an air fryer, they will just take a bit longer.
- Let cool then slice each ball in half. Top with tomato sauce, vegan shredded cheese, and about 1/2 tbsp of liquid mozzarella.
- Air fry the bites at 250 degrees until cheese has melted, about 8-10 minutes. Enjoy immediately or freeze and warm up in your oven or air fryer when ready to enjoy.