MEET YOUR FAVORITE SAUCE.
This flavorful and bright Green Olive Pesto is about to be your new favorite sauce. You only need 6 ingredients and just 5 minutes total to create it. Use it as a pasta or veggie garnish, dip, or dressing. It packs in traditional pesto ingredients with a delicious salty twist courtesy of the green olives. If you are a fan of olives, you will be absolutely addicted to this sauce.
How to Make Green Olive Pesto:
Green Olive Pesto Ingredients:
This pesto is creamy, smooth, and makes the absolute BEST dressing, sauce, or dip. Drizzle it over a grain bowl or veggies, use it in a pesto pasta, etc. The possibilities are endless! We love this sauce in the summer but it really can be used any time of year. Whenever you’re in the mood for a quick punch of flavor, turn to this pesto.
Here are the SIX ingredients used in this recipe:
- Pine Nuts.
- Green Olives.
- Olive Oil.
- Nutritional Yeast.
- Sea Salt.
- Filtered Water.
Helpful Tips for the Best Green Olive Pesto:
Not only is this pesto vibrant and beautiful, it has some great benefits including:
- Made in just 5 minutes – great for a quick meal and can be made by anyone.
- High in vitamin E.
- Full of heart healthy fats.
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
Let’s break down the exact steps you need to make this healthy pesto recipe:
- Assemble your ingredients – make sure you are using fresh ingredients that are organic if possible.
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend all ingredients until extremely smooth. About 1-2 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within a week. Use for pastas, dips, garnish, salad dressing, etc.
Green Olive Pesto
- 2 cups Fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Pitted Green Olives
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Store in an airtight container or squeeze bottle and use as a dip, spread, or garnish for sandwiches, pasta, veggies, etc! This sauce keeps for about a week in the fridge.