barbie’s salad dressing.
The creamiest, most silky smooth, Barbie pink Raspberry Vinaigrette in existence! This 5 ingredient vibrant dressing comes together in just minutes and makes the perfect salad dressing or garnish. All you need are frozen raspberries, I guarantee you’ll have the rest in your kitchen! After you try this dressing, you’ll never go back to storebought.
How to Make the Best Raspberry Vinaigrette:
5 Key Ingredients
Believe it or not, this vinaigrette only has 5 ingredients. When you take a look at the ingredients of storebought raspberry vinaigrettes, you’ll find unhealthy ingredients including vegetable oils, gums, and strange additives. So unnecessary!
Here are all of the ingredients used in this healthy Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe:
- Frozen Raspberries
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt
Helpful Tips for Making the Best Vinaigrette:
This recipe is one of the easiest posted on this blog. You don’t need many ingredients, all of which are easy to find, and there’s no difficult prep or storage. With that being said, I’ve compiled a few tips to help you make the absolute best vinaigrette possible:
- Go for a smaller blender vs a large one. This batch is on the smaller side, and if your blender cup is too big it won’t blend properly.
- On the other side of that, make sure your blender isn’t too full either!
- Make sure to store the dressing in an airtight container and it’ll last a week, sometimes longer. I highly recommend storing the dressing in a squeeze bottle so you can use it as both a dressing and a garnish!
- The ingredients shouldn’t solidify in the fridge, but if they do, leave the bottle out for a few minutes to warm up a bit.
Confused? Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. Can I use fresh raspberries instead of frozen?
Absolutely! I find frozen raspberries help to achieve a prettier color and smoother consistency, but fresh raspberries will be just as delicious.
2. Is Raspberry Vinaigrette healthy?
Yes! There are only 5 ingredients present – raspberries, extra virgin olive oil, djion mustard, red wine vinegar, garlic, and sea salt. Super simple and fresh!
3. What does Raspberry Vinaigrette taste like?
Texture wise, this dressing is incredibly smooth, creamy, and silky. Flavor wise, it tastes like your standard vinaigrette (tangy, bright, fresh) plus sweet notes from the raspberries.
Best Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add to an airtight container or squeeze bottle and enjoy within a week.