8 ingredient pasta salad
This gorgeous and ultra flavorful Mediterranean Pasta Salad combines just 8 plant-based ingredients. Tossed in a simple red wine vinaigrette, this pasta salad is quite possibly the perfect summer dinner.
How to Make a Mediterranean Pasta Salad:
Nutrient Dense Mediterranean Ingredients
Not only is this Mediterranean Pasta Salad perfect for summer, it is packed with protein and nutrients. Most importantly, it’s DELICIOUS. We’ve combined classic Mediterranean style ingredients with a lentil pasta tossed in a zesty red wine vinaigrette. Make a batch and store it in the fridge for an easy meal prepped lunch, or double the recipe and serve it for dinner for the whole family.
Here are the ingredients used:
Helpful Tips for Making this Pasta Salad:
This lentil soup recipe is not only delicious, but also incredibly easy to make! With just 10 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, anyone can whip up a fresh and homemade bowl of soup in no time. It’s the perfect meal for a cozy night in or a quick weekday lunch. Don’t let the simplicity of this recipe fool you – it’s bursting with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied and nourished. Let’s break down the exact steps you need to make this delicious simple soup:
- Prep it in advance. You can absolutely serve it immediately, but we find it’s best enjoyed chilled.
- Meal prep. This recipe is intended for four servings. Because it’s best enjoyed chilled,
- Serve it for a large group. For get togethers or just a casual dinner with the family, we recommend doubling the recipe making 8 servings. We guarantee your guests will get up for seconds!
- Don’t add the dressing until ready to enjoy. Leaving the past salad soaking in the dressing will make it soggy. Make sure to only toss with the dressing until you’re ready to eat it.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 1 box Lentil Pasta
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Stuffed Green Olives
- 1/4 cup Vegan Feta, crumbled or chopped into mini squares
- 2 Persian Cucumbers, chopped
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Add dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Cook an entire box of lentil pasta in boiling water with a pinch of sea salt.
- Meanwhile, add all of your ingredients to a large bowl.
- When the pasta is done cooking, rinse with water to stop the cooking process. Once the pasta is chilled and has slightly dried, add into the bowl with the other ingredients. Toss to combine.
- When ready to enjoy, toss with red wine vinaigrette. Start with half then gradually add more depending on your dressing preference. Enjoy!