We’ve got you covered for the ultimate summer salad. This Corn & Zucchini based salad has an abundance of flavors while keeping super light and refreshing for hot summer days. Paired with this delicious vegan salad is a tangy Champagne Vinaigrette made with only a few simple ingredients.
Summer Seasonal Ingredients
My favorite part of summer is all of the delicious seasonal produce! The stars of this salad are the corn and zucchini, and the combo of the roasted veggies and crisp lettuce is truly unmatched. I used frozen fire roasted corn from Whole Foods for convenience – the taste is incredible and the only ingredient is corn. I roughly chopped and sautéed the zucchini, but feel free to roast or airfry them. The ingredients in this plant based salad are simple yet still ultra flavorful.
- Finely Chopped Romaine.
- Fire Roasted Corn.
- Sautéed Zucchini.
- Sliced Avocado.
- Vegan Feta.
- Champagne Vinaigrette.
This tangy recipe pairs well with EVERYTHING and is so easy to make! You only need a small drizzle atop this summer salad, so store the leftovers in the fridge. It’ll last a couple weeks!
Simply add your ingredients to a mixing bowl then blend until creamy. I use my Ninja Blender which is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. This dressing requires:
Corn & Zucchini Summer Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Romaine
- 1/2 cup Frozen Fire Roasted Corn
- 1/2 Large Zucchini
- 1 or 2 tbsp Vegan Feta
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Shallot
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Blend all vinaigrette ingredients until smooth and creamy. Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Pan fry your frozen corn in avocado oil until heated throughout then set aside. Chop your zucchini into bite sized pieces and sauté in avocado oil until browned on both sides. Make sure to stir frequently.
- Assemble your salad! Start with the romaine and arugula then top with the corn, zucchini, sliced avocado, vegan feta crumbles, and a drizzle of your dressing.